SUMMER ONAWAY RETREAT - July 1-4, 2017
Onaway Retreat for Friends & Family
A few things to know ahead of time…
- Keeping with the spirit of camp, we will ask everyone to leave things “Better than you found it” (we will need to do daily details!)
- Camp counselors will not be provided, children under 12 must be supervised at all times
- Non-motorized boats will be available to campers dawn to dusk, children must be accompanied & wearing a PFD
- This is an alcohol-free retreat
- All motorized Onaway boats will be driven by Onaway certified drivers at the discretion of the Camp Manager
- Deep Side swimming is available only during posted lifeguard hours
- The Headquarters kitchen will be available for renter’s use
For more details, contact Marnie at 920-725-3983 or email@example.com.
*Registration opens at 8am on Tuesday, January 3, 2017. Drop off form in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration forms will not be accepted before then.
Arrival - 1pm on Saturday, July 1, 2017
Departure - 4pm on Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Enjoy 4 days of Camp Onaway's activities with family and friends!
- banana boating
- paddle boarding
- camp tournaments and games
- delicious camp food
- great company