SUMMER ONAWAY RETREAT - July 3-6, 2018
Onaway Retreat for Friends & Family
A few things to know ahead of time…
- Keeping with the spirit of camp, we will ask everyone to leave things “Better than you found it.” (We will need to do daily details!)
- Camp counselors will not be provided, children under 12 must be supervised at all times.
- Non-motorized boats will be available to campers dawn to dusk, children must be accompanied & wearing a PFD.
- This is an alcohol-free retreat.
- Camp Onaway has a strict NO FIREWORKS policy. Even small fireworks such as sparklers, bottle rockets and snaps are prohibited.
- All motorized Onaway boats will be driven by Onaway certified drivers at the discretion of the Camp Manager.
- Deep Side swimming is available only during posted lifeguard hours.
- The Headquarters kitchen will be available for renter’s use.
For more details, contact Marnie Spielbauer at 920-725-3983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrival - Boat shuttles begin at 1pm on Tuesday, July 3
Departure - Island clear by 4:30pm on Friday, July 6
Enjoy four days of Camp Onaway's activities with family and friends!
- banana boating
- paddle boarding
- camp tournaments and games
- delicious camp food
- great company