Join us for the Auditorium grand re-opening!
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Open House & Building Tours from 4-6:30pm
Youth Presentation & Games 6:30-7:30pm
Presentation for Adults in Auditorium 6:30-7:30pm
Alonzo Kelly, one of the nation’s leading experts on leadership development, strategic planning, and professional goal achievement, will be our guest speaker!
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-725-3983, as seating is limited.
Sponsor a Seat
Brigade’s auditorium seats are being reupholstered thanks to a generous donation of labor from T&T Upholstery. Help cover the cost of materials by sponsoring a seat for $100. Your generosity will be recognized with a name plate on one of our auditorium seats. Seat sponsorship forms must be received by August 31st for plaques to be displayed at the grand re-opening. Contact David Weiss at 920-725-3983 or email@example.com with any questions.
Your donation will make Brigade's auditorium a place for generations
to gather and learn. Thank you for your support!
With very few updates other than minimal technology upgrades, the auditorium has served generations as a gathering space to learn and share. Unfortunately, time has taken a toll on the auditorium, and it is in need of a technology and aesthetics overhaul. We would like to make the following enhancements to modernize the space to meet the needs of new generations and set a good first impression for visitors to Brigade.
- Lighting: Replace lighting with high-efficiency LED lighting that can dim and provide the ambiance needed but at a fraction of the energy use
- Audio/Visual: Update the sound equipment to be more user friendly and upgrade the projection equipment to high-definition
- Stage: Replace background wood paneling and fix the stage surface by removing the vinyl flooring and resurface the concrete underneath, replace the stage curtain and mechanical components, replace podium to more easily integrate with presentations
- Walls: Repaint all walls, the ceiling and the ceiling acoustic panels
- Seating: Will be reupholstered
Our community needs a gathering space that is inviting, comfortable and works for Brigade and other non-profits. This enhanced space will also be available to businesses for a fee that will help offset the cost of educating our youth.
- The auditorium is used almost every night during our 22-week Building Leaders Program by more than 730 Brigaders and 200 volunteers
- Used for DNR education classes (i.e., Hunter Safety, Snowmobile Safety and ATV Safety)
- Used for Neenah Parks and Recreation Department’s Operation Recreation program during the summer
- Rented by the Tuesday Women’s Club and downtown Neenah businesses including Alta Resources, Bemis, Galloway Company and Plexus
- Nicolet National Bank
- Galloway Company
- Women's Tuesday Club
- Woodward Foundation
- Individual Donors through the Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
Questions? Contact David Weiss, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-725-3983.